On 22.03.2008 11:07, Patrick Heiden wrote:

Some parts of my domainmodel rely on java-1.5 specific stuff like Generics and so on. Within my first cocoon steps I don't have changed the source=1.3 attribute and of course get the 'generics are not supported in -source 1.3'-build-error. Is this the only thing I have to change to use java 1.5?
Depends on what you are using to build your project. In my ant projects I have both 'source' and 'target' attributes set to 1.5. See
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javac.html

I am using maven to build my project and cocoon 2.2 as my web-tier. I've read
that it is also necessary to change some cocoon src-files wich use 'enum' as
identifier because since 1.5 it is a keyword. Is this right? So what do I
actually have to change when using 1.5 and cocoon 2.2?

Nothing except for the build configs mentioned above. Cocoon is Java 5 or even Java 6 compatible.

Joerg