Hi Johannes,
here is the pipeline. I set those parameters to imagedirectory-generator, xslt-transformer and to html-serializer. I found no change comparing to previous action.

mika
<map:match pattern="selitykset/*/*/*/*.html">
   <map:generate type="imagedirectory" src="selitykset/{2}/{3}/{4}">
           <map:parameter name="depth" value="2"/>
       <map:parameter name="root" value="{2}"/>
       </map:generate>
       <map:transform src="selitykset/{2}/xml2html.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

Johannes Textor kirjoitti:
Hi Mika,

I can confirm this, although it did not crash after 11 times, but about 15 ... whatever, can you please

- provide the pipeline that generates this error

- set "pool-max" and "pool-min" for all involved components to 1 in sitemap.xmap, restart cocoon and tell us what happens?

Regards,
Johannes

Lehtonen, Mika wrote:
Please try it by yourself, be my guest.

http://77.240.21.139/cocoon/asemakaavat/selitykset/A4/Karsamaki/Kirkonseutu/01.html

Open it and refresh it over ten times. It should crash. Then refresh it over ten times again and suprise, it works again! Any ideas?

mika

Lehtonen, Mika kirjoitti:
Hello,

I have an application which uses html serializer. It is a little complicated system to describe in this. Anyway the pipeline works and of some xml and a bunch of gifs is parsed a working html, but then we come to the strange part. It works eleven times, crashes eleven times and continues doing that. I can verify that even with using refresh button on the browser. Cocoon is 2.1.11 and first I get this error and after that the latter one. Any ideas?

mika