Hi,

I am trying to pass various request parameter from the sitemap to a eXist xquery using:

<map:match pattern="register-with-eXist">
<map:generate src="register.xq" type="xquery"> <!--<map:parameter name="user" value="{flow-attribute:user}"/>-->
     <map:parameter name="user" value="test"/>
   </map:generate>

I know the xquery is correct as I have tested it with the the URL
register.xql?pass=test

Help please, how do I pass parameters from the sitemap as request parameters?

Thanks

Peter