Am I asking something silly or too obvious? I'd just like to get a list as the following, which includes one column also for the Cocoon 2.2 FOP block.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

thanks,
mika

Lehtonen, Mika kirjoitti:
Hi again,

taking second steps on Cocoon 2.2 and I started to wonder whether the version number of the FOP block follows the official FOP versioning. I have been using some 0.9x FOP in Cocoon 2.1.11, because the old 0.20.5 was too far from the standard. So I have now my XSL-FO files ported to work with that 0.9x. Do they work with Cocoon 2.2 and its FOP block?

- mika -