Hi Robby nice to meet you.

when  i return the control program to
es.clickonline.transformation.Transformer
the remote gci return to me html code and printed in the console of my
eclipse

My code its the next

Sitemap

.
.
<map:transformer name="transformer"
src="es.clickonline.transformation.Transformer"/>
.
.
.
<map:match pattern="ReciveData4B">
   <map:generate type="request"/>
   <map:transform src="./xslt/efacturaRequest.xsl"/>
   <map:transform type="transformer"/>
   <map:transform src="./xslt/efacturaPaymentResponse.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="text"/>
</map:match>

public Document setup(org.w3c.dom.Node node,
org.apache.cocoon.environment.Session session) throws UnknownHostException,
SQLException
        {
                String                          order
        = null;
                String                          store
        = null;
                Data                            data
        = null;
                Session                         sessioneFacturaResponse = null;

                boolean                         bGrabar
        = true;
                User                            user
        = null;
                String                          sCliente
        = null;
                String                          payment
        = null;
                String                          Session
        = null;
                String                          datos
        = null;

                EfacturaResponseDocument document;
                document = EfacturaResponseDocument.Factory.newInstance();
                EfacturaResponse   efacturaResponse;

// Create new invoicde document by xmlbeans

                efacturaResponse = document.addNewEfacturaResponse();

                sessioneFacturaResponse =
efacturaResponse.addNewHead().addNewSession();
        sessioneFacturaResponse.setId(session.getId()) ;

        // Nueva Data
        data = efacturaResponse.addNewData();

        XmlCursor xmlcursor =data.newCursor();
        xmlcursor.toFirstContentToken();

               //This data its sending by cgi program from url

                order = getParametersDataOfRequest(node, "order");
                store= getParametersDataOfRequest(node, "store");

                payment= getParametersDataOfRequest(node, "payment");

                Session =String.copyValueOf(getParametersDataOfRequest(node,
"order").toCharArray(),0,32);

                int tamaño = getParametersDataOfRequest(node,
"order").length()-Session.length();
                order = String.copyValueOf(getParametersDataOfRequest(node,
order").toCharArray(),32,tamaño-1);
                store = getParametersDataOfRequest(node, "store");

                driverDatabase drvDatabase = new driverDatabase();

                // Nos conectamos a la base de datos que corresponda
                drvDatabase.connectDatabases();

                String s_Sql = "Select * from ExContadorPayment where session =
'" +
Session + "' oRDER BY counter DESC" ;

                drvDatabase.generateSql(s_Sql)

                String rt = "\n";

                ResultSet rs = drvDatabase.getRs();

                Double  Payment = Double.valueOf(rs.getString("payment"))*100;

                DecimalFormat df = new DecimalFormat("###");

                String importeTotal= "M978" +   df.format(Payment);
                String numeroReg ="1";
                String referencia =rs.getString("order"); //"A2530";
                String unidades = "1";
                String Precio =  df.format(Payment);

                ResultDocument  docPaymentResponse;

                docPaymentResponse = ResultDocument.Factory.newInstance();
                es.clickonline.response.efacturaPaymentResponse.Result result;
                result=docPaymentResponse.addNewResult();

                XmlCursor xmlCursorResult = result.newCursor();
                es.clickonline.response.efacturaPaymentResponse.Data data1;

                data1= result.addNewData();

               // I return this data to url

                data1.setImporteTotal(importeTotal.toString());
                data1.setNumeroReg(numeroReg.toString());
                data1.setReferencia(referencia);
                data1.setUnidades(unidades);
                data1.setPrecio(Precio);

                xmlCursorResult.moveXml(xmlcursor);
                        xmlcursor.dispose();

                System.out.println("datos" + "\n" + datos);

          // return control program to
es.clickonline.transformation.Transformer
                return this.parseXmlStringReader(document.toString(),false);

in this moment the remote url return html code and printed in myeclipse
console. I need capture this html code and set up html page
        }