Hi,

I'm using cocoon 2.1.12-dev and I'm facing how to include a map in
cocoon forms.
I have to do simple things from flowscript: load a kml url and receive
the coordinates of an area selection.
I'm considering to use OpenLayers or Google Maps. Looking sources I
found already existing widget classes for GoogleMaps
(org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.GoogleMap) but it is undocumented and
using it I have the following error: "Non-existing component for this
hint (Key='googlemap')". Moreover it seems it lacks methods to load a
kml file.

So, which is the best way to do it? The googlemap widget is working?
I have to write a new widget following the document
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonFormsCreatingWidgets?

Any suggest is welcome

Best regards

Alberto