Hi Robby,

Here's an example:

       <a
href="matchbypath/virtualrootfolder/themes/conservation/index.html">
conservation </a>

               => this is to be a hit for a matcher, and what I would like
to pass to the generator:

               "matchbypath/{path}/{name}.{extension}"

           Of course, the pipeline matcher cannot know how many segments
there will be.

Cheers,
Jos