Hi Paul,

The browser's back button problem is not a specific cocoon one.
I believe that it could have different causes.
It is even browser specific, I believe. The back button is just supposed to
show the "previous viewed resource".
I usually stick to 'restful design principles'. This may help to alleviate
back button issues.
As a principle, I never make webapps block the back button.
I know this sounds a bit vague, but it's for the moment my best shot.
Anyone else?

Kind regards,
Jos