From: Jos Snellings [mailto:jos.snelli...@upperware.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:54 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: back button results in a blank

Hi Paul,

The browser's back button problem is not a specific cocoon one.
I believe that it could have different causes.
It is even browser specific, I believe. The back button is just supposed to
show the "previous viewed resource".
I usually stick to 'restful design principles'. This may help to alleviate back
button issues.
As a principle, I never make webapps block the back button.
I know this sounds a bit vague, but it's for the moment my best shot. Anyone
else?

Kind regards,
Jos
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Paul Joseph