I was not referring to cocoon-spring-configurator explicitly. In my
application, I have configured extra run time dependencies
via spring. The configuration files are gracefully picked up. But this is
cocoon-3. I have no experience with c 2.2.

However, it is not difficult to give it a try
Jos

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org

--
All generous minds have a horror of what are commonly called "Facts". They
are the brute beasts of the intellectual domain.