Right, it was NOT Xalan, I used Saxon in my old config. Where could we
change Xalan to Saxon in C3 ?

Now I've got another "strange" XSL error:
XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.

What could that mean??? :)

That Xalan is making me scratching my head against the wall :)

Greetings,
Greg