OK, one more question. Is it possible with Saxon/Xalan in C3 to invoke
external Java function ?
I can't get it working:

version="1.0"
        xmlns:utils="java:org.example.Utils"
        exclude-result-prefixes="utils">

        <xsl:template match="Page">

                     <xsl:variable name="fileName" select="file"/>

                     <Root>
                           <xsl:value-of select="utils:exists($fileName)"/>
                     </Root>
        </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Tried Xalan, tried Saxon. Both generates some strange errors with XML
Document.

Greetings,
Greg