On 24/06/2013 09:57, Jos Snellings wrote:
Hi Francesco et al,

Good idea. Where would you put the lever to switch LRU cache on/off?
- sitemap?
- cocoon spring configuration files?

+1 for settings - as currently done for sitemap reload, for example.

Regards.

So, the context is limited to developers who want to keep seeing instant results ...

Cheers,
Jos