On 03/07/2013 08:37, Piratenvisier wrote:
When i create the mysample block with the atchetype as described on the cocoon 3.0 homepage maven first complains that there is no cocoon-optional 3.0.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT dependency. when I ask for cocoon-optional 3.0.0-alpha-3 I get the error when I start jetty
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/core/env/Environment
what is the problem
when I want to use the cocoon pipeline in my wicket application
I have a dependency problem between flyingsaucer and
org.apache.xmlgraphics fop 1.0
or org.apache.cocoon cocoon-fop-ng-impl 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi,
it seems there are some issues with 3.0.0-alpha-3 maven archetypes: I have updated [1] with some workaround instructions that should fix your issues.

Regards.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/download.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò