Hello,
I need some help with setting up Cocoon 3 sitemap.
I have used Cocoon 2.1 and 2.2 in the past and enjoyed the simplicity of the
XML transformationusing sitemap language.
Now I would like to get a hand of Cocoon 3. I've successfully managed to
integrateC3 pipeline processor with other Java applications (based on Spring
Boot) butI would love to make it work again with sitemap. I can see a few
examples on the webof people using C3 inside their apps but couldn't see any
example of mounting a sitemap.xmap
Ideally I would like to integrate it with a Spring Boot app and mount
XMLSitemapServlet in there.I have managed to do it using a class implementing
Spring's ServletContextInitializer but I'm getting this exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Received closing 'match' but there was no node
to close.I think it could be something to do with creating a Spring bean of
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.node.SitemapNode/sitemapwhich is needed for
SitemapNodeFactory's createNode() method.
I would appreciate any help on this.
Regards,Artur