On 12/3/05, Dennis Melentyev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> Guys'n'girls,> Just
Google for "Danial Thom". All I found are messages on *BSD> forums/lists with
the same proofless and abusing words. M.b. he know> something about the
subject, but definitely unable to talk about that.> PS. I'm just about to mark
him twit.> Dennis Melentyev[snip]
I wonder why it is that important 'who' Danial Thom is, or even whoMatthew
Dillon is, in this kind of discussion. I thought that theory,reasoning and
results were what mattered and that the rest was justdecorative fallacy, wich
might be annoying when it's in the field ofpersonnal insult.A bunch of people
make $$ with software for network hardware, but thebussiness environtment is
very different from the open software one.That's why Windows XP Home isn't the
safest/stablest operating systemin the martk, the target consumer is "happy"
with it(open todiscussion :) ).
Now back on thread, I see only reasoning by Matt, since generic
Danialstatements don't seem to propose any approach, but then we are notpaying
him $$.