Hi,
On 18/10/11 08:51, Kent Närling wrote:
Also, another question:

How do I get the Context without injection?

We are currently not running our service in Spring, so we need to get the
Context some other way...

I'm presuming you are referring to JAX-WS WebServiceContext, given that you mention SOAP... I think JAX-WS will just inject it into a private field even without Spring being involved... Possible for JAX-RS too

Cheers, Sergey