Hi Benson

It likely can be controlled from jetty.xml in pax-web (enabling the async mode) but as we have learnt recently, pax web only checks jetty.xml if a full blown war or web bundle is deployed. Web Bundle is your regular bundle, with only web.xml added to it, plus an extra WebAppContext instruction in Manifest

Sergey