On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benson
>
> It likely can be controlled from jetty.xml in pax-web (enabling the async
> mode) but as we have learnt recently, pax web only checks jetty.xml if a
> full blown war or web bundle is deployed.
> Web Bundle is your regular bundle, with only web.xml added to it, plus an
> extra WebAppContext instruction in Manifest

OK. I guess all 12 of my bundles that start services will have to get
complex. Yuck. Wait, if I deploy a dummy bundle with a web.xml does
that trigger the check sufficiently?

I wonder if I can somehow persuade someone on the pax-web side to be
helpful. When you write 'can be controlled', can you tell me exactly
what needs to be controlled? Or should just go read the servlet in
CXF?