Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the info.  I'll try your suggestion.

Do you have a time frame for when 3.1.9 would be released?  Also, can you
reply with the bug number so I can track it?  Depending on timing, I may
have to wait to pick up the fix until our next release.


View this message in context: 
Sent from the cxf-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to