I apologize for the really basic level of my question. I've looked at the docs and I'm really not figuring out how to do this. I'm adapting some code:

import javax.xml.ws.Service;

URL wsdlLocation =new  URL(WS_URL);
QName serviceQName =new  QName(namespace, serviceName);
QName portQName =new  QName(namespace, portName);
Service service = Service.create(wsdlLocation, serviceQName);

and I'm desperately trying to figure out how to get an Endpoint so I can add an Interceptor. If I have the service ( which from looking at the code for javax.xml.ws.Service is created by a Provider()), how can I get to the endpoint?

I've looked at:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html

and in the section labelled "Adding the interceptors via the API", the example shows passing in a "myServiceImpl".

What are the steps to go through for creation of a "myServiceImpl"? What are class is "myServiceImpl", and how is one obtained?

Again, I apologize if these questions for the basic nature of my questions.

--
George S.
*MH Software, Inc.*