Hi

I'm assuming you are mainly interested in making your web application acting as OpenIdConnect client or RP, i.e, a user who is about to access this web application needs to authenticated first against Google/etc ?

CXF offers quite a decent support for it, I'd recommend to experiment with jaxrs_big_query and also jaxrs/basic_oidc, and also check
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-oidc.html

HTH, Sergey