Hi everyone,
I am new to this group. I have used cxf to generate classes from a wsdl
which has some security policy.

Here is the link to the security policy part:

https://gist.github.com/ujjwalgulecha/9edc9538ca4484997cd0bd4cfca93501

>From whatever I could gather from the internet and documentations, I
created an instance of the service generated by cxf and then injected
username and password into it :

final Map ctx = ((BindingProvider)stub).getRequestContext();

ctx.put(SecurityConstants.USERNAME, userName);
ctx.put(SecurityConstants.PASSWORD, password);

I assume that cxf will internally be able to detect the policy and do the
part where it requests for security token and gets the token and then makes
the call to whatever methods are defined in wsdl, example: getVersion().

However, this doesn’t seem to work. The call takes like 5 mins and then
there is an error saying:

If it helps, this is in the logs:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.logging).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
19:23:45.533 [main] INFO  org.eclipse.jetty.util.log - Logging initialized
@1812ms to org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog
Feb 16, 2018 7:23:46 PM
[com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.EffectiveAlternativeSelector]
 selectAlternatives
WARNING: WSP0075: Policy assertion "{http://docs.oasis-open.org/
ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}EndorsingSupportingTokens" was evaluated as
"UNKNOWN".
Feb 16, 2018 7:23:46 PM
[com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.EffectiveAlternativeSelector]
 selectAlternatives
WARNING: WSP0075: Policy assertion "{http://docs.oasis-open.org/
ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}TransportBinding" was evaluated as "UNKNOWN".
Feb 16, 2018 7:23:46 PM
[com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.EffectiveAlternativeSelector]
 selectAlternatives
WARNING: WSP0075: Policy assertion "{http://docs.oasis-open.org/
ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}Trust13" was evaluated as "UNKNOWN".
Feb 16, 2018 7:23:46 PM
[com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.EffectiveAlternativeSelector]
 selectAlternatives
WARNING: WSP0075: Policy assertion "{http://docs.oasis-open.org/
ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702}Wss11" was evaluated as "UNKNOWN".
Feb 16, 2018 7:23:46 PM
[com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.EffectiveAlternativeSelector]
 selectAlternatives
WARNING: WSP0075: Policy assertion "{http://www.w3.org/2006/05/
addressing/wsdl}UsingAddressing" was evaluated as "UNKNOWN".
Feb 16, 2018 7:23:46 PM
[com.sun.xml.internal.ws.policy.EffectiveAlternativeSelector]
 selectAlternatives
WARNING: WSP0019: Suboptimal policy alternative selected on the client side
with fitness "UNKNOWN”.

Any help would be appreciated. I have asked around quite a lot and even
searched a lot, but haven’t been able to find a solution.

Thanks!

--
Ujjwal Gulecha
ᐧ