Hi Colm,
Thanks for replying. Yes, I had that but I guess I had other dependencies
too which somehow caused this issue. I removed them all and then just added
cxf-bundle and it worked.

I had another question:
Is there a way to test the cxf generated client while mocking a server?
The issue with the regular way of setting a mock server and testing is that
the stub interceptors, specially SecurityConversationInterceptor expects a
Security Token even though its a mock server. Since its a mock server, it
cannot send a security token, hence the test fails.

Is there any other way to test it? I have no idea about the server side
implementation as it is external

Thanks!

ᐧ

--