Hello CXF Community,

I am developing CXF based OAuth2 flow supporting application. I have
developed Oauth2 Authorization server and Resource Server. When I do testing
using postaman I am getting result from every URL as expected.

I have gone through below sample implementation but it is not based on
"code-grant filters"
https://github.com/Talend/tesb-rt-se/tree/master/examples/cxf/jaxrs-oauth2/

Using attached code I am able to get successful redirect to decision URL.
When I click on Allow OAuth2 server generate code and redirect to client url
"view-quote" but ClientCodeRequestFilter does not call access token url to
get Bearer token.
beans.xml <http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/t341696/beans.xml>
QuoteService.java
<http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/t341696/QuoteService.java>

I have tried to find any implementation of oauth2 cxf client using cod-grant
filter (ClientCodeRequestFilter ) but not able to find it.

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html