Wow, ten years, time flies! We should have a beer together, remotely, ;)

I am so grateful and proud that I am part of this great project and looking
forward another 10 years’ success of Apache CXF!

Thanks to very one in this community, a lot of memorable experience.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat