I’m not seeing a way to do it at this point….  The java.net.MulticastSocket
that is used to send the data does have a setNetworkInterface call on it, but
we don’t use that at all so it would use whatever the JVM’s default algorithm
for selecting an interface is.   Most likely, UDPConduit should have a
NETWORK_INTERFACE setting similar to the UDPDestination that can be used to
optionally set this.

I’ll take a look.

Dan

--