Am Freitag, 2. November 2018, 09:08:34 CET schrieb Jesper Duelund
Isaksen:
> Thanks for your suggestion Markus!
>
> It looks like a WebServiceProvider for either the SAXSource or
> StreamSource would fit our needs.
>
> However the note regarding developers needing to manually handle SOAP
> envelopes leads me to assume that everything WS-SecurityPolicy
> related needs to be manually handled as well. Would you consider that
> correct?

no, you don't need to handle security manually.
Full WS-SecurityPolicy (or other cxf-specific interceptors) are
available.
Simply put the ws-security-policy into your wsdl and let cxf do the hard
work for you.

@ServiceMode(value = Service.Mode.PAYLOAD)
@WebServiceProvider(wsdlLocation = "your.wsdl", ...)
public class MyProvider implements Provider<Source> {

        @Override
        public Source invoke(Source source) {
                ...unmarshal source on demand with jaxb or similar...
    }

}

regards
msc