Seb wrote:
Hi,

After creating a couple of forms, I saved them, as well as the main
*.odb file, and then created a report.  Likewise, I edited and saved the
report, as well as the *.odb file, but then found that my previously
saved forms got somehow reduced in size on screen.  Checking the font
attributes of all the controls, I don't see anything has changed, but
the display obviously changed, and now many controls run into each
other, so essentially the forms are no longer useable.  Can somebody
suggest what could have happened or what to check?  Thanks.

こんにちは ( Hello ) Seb san,

Welcome to the wonderful world of 'the zoom setting' in Base forms - well OpenOffice.org document windows in general, but it's particularly fun with Base.

So - open your form and look to the lower right corner of the window. You will find a slider control, and text display, showing the current zoom setting for the form.

Set it to something sane - I find 100% a good first guess.. *evil grin*..

Why did it change on you?

First make sure that it is actually your case - and we can discuss that, and how to make it stop.

Drew