Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
OOo 3.3 released:
http://www.openoffice.org/index.html
2011.01.28. 19:54 keltezéssel, Dick Hoffman írta:
Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
Upgrade to OOo 3.3
Zoltan
2011.01.27. 21:49 keltezéssel, Dick Hoffman írta:
I'm getting an error when trying to add records to a database that I
built some time ago using a form I built some time ago. The error
message says:
Integrity constraint violation - no parent SYS_FK_123 table:
YearStats in statement {INSERT INTO "CBC_DATA_RECS" ("COUNT_YR",
"PREV_REC_NO", "SPEC_NO", "SPECIES_COUNT) VALUES (?,?,?,?)]
SQL status: 23000
Error code: -177
I used this same form about a year ago to successfully update (add
records to) the database. Only major change since then has been an
upgrade to OOo 3.2.1. Any help would be appreciated.
Dick

My understanding of OOo 3.3 is that it's still in RC status, not yet
available as a full release. I'll stay with 3.2 for the time being.
The problem I had was my doing, not OOo's - see my previous post.
Dick

Thanks, somehow I missed that announcement.
Dick