Hi,

I have a question on using ProjectStage in test to discriminate UnitTest and IntegrationTest.

It seems to me that in previous releases of DS, I could set the project stage in tests using the system property org.apache.deltaspike.ProjectStage.

Today, when I launch tests driven by the CdiTestSuiteRunner, it overrrides this setting. I can of course set it using an annotation, but I use the same tests configuration for unit test and integration test, so I would like to be able to do that with properties.

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic