(Dropping the personal email address, switching to mailing list only)

On 10/29/18 5:46 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> So the only issue remain is: missing sources in maven artifacts :)
>>> What version of apacheds-core-integ
>>> <https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.directory.server/apacheds-core-integ>
>>>  should
>>> I use? AM25 seems to be the latest, but its sources artifact somehow
>>> contains sources for 1 java file only :( is this known issue? (just double
>>> checked [1])
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/server/apacheds-core-integ/2.0.0.AM25/

The core-integ (and same for server-integ) Maven modules contain the
actual integration tests for ApacheDS, thus (main) source is empty.
Those are not supposed to be used for writing your own tests. Instead
only the apacheds-test-framework Maven module is the one that contains
all pieces to write tests. But it seems you already use it, right?