On 10/29/18 1:29 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> Thanks for the answer Stefan,
>
> I'm trying to write my first test
>
> Here are some findings and questions:
>
> 1) It seems `org.apache.directory.api:api-all` and
> `org.apache.directory.api:api-ldap-schema-data` have conflicting ldif
> bundled, is it safe to exclude api-ldap-schema-data from
> `org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-server-integ` ?

As written in the other mail, please don't use server-integ or
core-integ as dependency, but apacheds-test-framework.

I guess the duplication is because api-all is a fat jar which contains
all other api modules and dependences (using maven-shade-plugin). But
it's strange that you have api-all, I don't see it as dependency in
server-integ (using mvn dependency:tree)...