Dear Apache Studio Team,

First, thank you for ApacheDS and Apache Studio.  Is there an unreleased or
beta plugin available for the OpenLDAP ACL editor shown on page 8 of this PDF :
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/ldapcon/Pierre-Arnaud%20Marcelot-paper.pdf
.  I have been searching high and low for something like this!

I did see the Directory Studio github README.MD says all OpenLDAP-related
plug-ins are not considered production, so they are removed from the released
builds.  I did find the source to the plug-in here (
https://github.com/apache/directory-studio/tree/master/plugins/openldap.acl.editor)
 but I have no experience building complex Java projects so I'm doubtful about
being able to build it successfully.

Thank you!
VR