Hello All,

I’m building a service which has incoming LDAP interface and transforms LDAP
requests into REST-calls to another service. I created a custom Interceptor for
CRUD operations, but my problem is, when I try to pass control to the next
interceptor in the chain I got NPE.

I posted a question on StackOverflow with details of my implementation and a
stack trace. Not sure if I need to duplicate everything here, but will do if
required. It’s my first time posting into this mail list.

Here is the URL for my question on SO ->
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57150901/calling-nextmodifycontext-from-a-custom-interceptor-leads-to-nullpointerexcept

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57150901/calling-nextmodifycontext-from-a-custom-interceptor-leads-to-nullpointerexcept>

I’d appreciate any help or thoughts.

Regards,
Philipp
--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) contains
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,