Hi Mike,

I checked, and what has been added is the support of the Transaction extended operation in the server. It obviously uses the internal transaction system in plave in M25, so I don't think it will fix the issue you are facing.

Bottom line, we really have to get rid if JDBM - the internal DB library-  which seems to be unreliable. Some effort has been started years ago, but stalled, with Mavibot. We are no that far from having a solid new DB, but I can't promise to be able to have it running before the end of this year...