Hi DPDK Team,
  I am trying to run DPDK application in Linux with init level 3 (no gui) and I
am observing continuous packet drops on Rx side. But, If I boot Linux in init
level 5 (GUI), then I dont see drops.
  I have provided linux command line arguments (for isolating the cpu cores and
hugepates etc in "GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT" variable, and with those it's
working fine in init level 5. But, not sureif these configuration are
applicable when I boot in Init level 3?
 To boot in init level 3, I am setting GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="3" , is it correct?
If not please suggest what is theother method.
Thanks in advance.Anand