On Jul 25, 2018, at 12:59 AM, Uditha Bandara
<ubn...@gmail.com<mailto:ubn...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Just identified that the problem goes away if the following file within
<PktgenInstallDir> is deleted.

/pktgen-dpdk/style/call_Uncrustify.cfg

Yes, it is safe to delete that file. I do not understand how that file would
effect anything.

Is it safe to delete this file?

Thanks and Regards,
Uditha

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Uditha Bandara