Hello Jens, Erik,

if possible, it would also be good if you could attach the content of
the Cactus log file (*.out when using simfactory, the file that has the
Cactus logo in it) so that one can check that all routines are called
in their correct order (since uninitialized variables can show up as
NaNs).

Yours,
Roland