Dear Roland,
Thank you for your information.
I have questions that :
Is the LICENSE problem the critical part in this compilation problem of edison?
and
Do you mean that I am recommended to download and install ET again on edison in
February when the next ET is released ?

Thanks again for your kindly reply.
Best regards,
Chia-Hui
從: Roland Haas [roland.h...@physics.gatech.edu]
寄件日期: 2018年1月18日 下午 10:46
至: 林家暉; Einstein Toolkit Users
主旨: Re: [Users] questions about compilation

Hello Chia Hui,

sorry for the long delay.

Things should now be fine in the master branch of simfactory (git
checkout master).

Changes:

* updated loaded modules
* remove setting INTEL_LICENSE_FILE variable to wrong value (this was
  the slow compile)

I have no idea why it still compiled with LICENSE_FILE set to the wrong
value. All license servers listed could not be contacted (each one
gives a 10 second timeout hence the very slow compile).

You will still need to modify the file

repos/carpet/CarpetLib/src/bbox.cc to have the beginning:

#if __INTEL_COMPILER >= 1700
 #pragma GCC optimization_level 1
#endif

All of these changes should make it into the next ET release due
February.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Yours,
Roland