Has anyone been able to get OSGI working with java Web Start? Or is there a
different recommendation for intial deployment for Swing-OSGI. Seems like OSGI
is good for after you deploy but not the model for initial deployment for java
apps. Web Start handles jnlp initial deployment of the java jvm where as OSGI
doe not but does do the updates like Web Start does already. I am looking for a
more complete solution and it seems OSGI is not quite the complete solution but
I am very open to constructive suggestions on how to achieve that using OSGI
and something else.

Regards,
-Tony