Also thanks from our side Richard (and a belated congrats on your 2nd child).

We occasionally have new developers working with us, so it's useful to have something to orient them to OSGi.

I've lost count of how many times I've had to explain that you can't rely on a static being a globally accessible singleton in an OSGi environment, because statics are only global per classloader ...

- Rob