I don’t think this belongs in ca.  You could use a ConfigurationPlugin.
Unfortunately you’ll have to wait till R7 until this works with DS.  Maybe
Carsten already implemented the CA part, but I didn’t do the DS part yet.

Alternatively you can code it into whatever management agent you are using
instead of fileinstall.

Maybe others have other opinions….

david jencks