It's hard because Felix does not (or did not used to at least) export the
javafx classes to bundles.

This project fixes that:

https://github.com/edvin/javafx-osgi

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/977035?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/edvin/javafx-osgi>

edvin/javafx-osgi<https://github.com/edvin/javafx-osgi>
github.com
javafx-osgi - JavaFX 8.0 OSGi bundle to support JavaFX in an OSGi container

Hope it helps,

Renato