De : Chuck Davis [mailto:cjgun...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 9 juillet 2017 18:17
À : users@felix.apache.org
Objet : Re: Felix and JavaFX

I spent most of the day yesterday googling to find out if there is a way to
build a JavaFX desktop application based upon Felix.  So far I've not found
anything that advises how to do this or if it is even possible at this stage of
development.

Can anybody point me to an article that explains how, if this can be done?

TIA.