Hi Kerry:

Thanks for the note.  Old indeed.  I don't remember anything I learned from that project (though I did keep the modules).  I did get it to work by including the module somebody mentioned.  It seems so easy, looking at that module, I can't understand why Felix doesn't do the export for JavaFX so that it's not even an issue -- at least an option that can be turned on or off, installed or uninstalled or some such and stop the necessity of all the work-arounds on which developers are having to waste their time.

If I revisit OSGi I'll take a look at your project if Felix hasn't fixed the issue yet at the time.

Thanks.

CD