Ok, thanks.

At least with Karaf, there is no such "ClassNotFoundException"  (JavaFX
packages must declared in the jre.properties file). I don't use things
explained in Paul's article.

I just need the initialize() of the class below to be called within a singleton
bundle. That bundle should be started before any other which uses JavaFX. Then
there is no more "primary window" and any bundle can show whatever things it
needs.

public final class FXInitializer extends Application {
    private static BlockingQueue<FXInitializer> sync;

    /**
     * Initializes the FX windowing system.
     *
     * @throws InterruptedException
     *             If initialization was cancelled due to program exit
     */
    public static FXInitializer initialize() throws InterruptedException {
        return initialize(new String[0]);
    }

    /**
     * Initializes the FX windowing system.
     *
     * @param a
     *            Arguments as gave to the "main" application
     * @throws InterruptedException
     *             If initialization was cancelled due to program exit
     */
    public static FXInitializer initialize(final String... a) throws
InterruptedException {
        try {
            Platform.setImplicitExit(false);
            sync = new SynchronousQueue<>();
            new Thread(() -> FXInitializer.launch(FXInitializer.class,
a)).start();
            return sync.take();
        } finally {
            sync = null;
        }
    }

    @Override
    public void start(final Stage stage) throws InterruptedException {
        stage.hide();
        sync.put(this);
    }
}