Hi!

Although my question is probably a more general OSGi question, I thought I
would try here first, as it is related to the Felix Useradmin…

I intend to use multiple instances of the Useradmin. The reason is because I
want to host multiple (small) enterprise customers in one installation, but I
want to ensure safe segregation of user data. The spec seems to imply that
there is only one Useradmin, yet I do not see anything in the spec that
prohibits multiple instances of the service.

In the Felix implementation, it is provided as a service singleton. In order to
do what I want, I ended up embedding the felix implementation in my own bundle
and wrapped it with a DS service factory component.

I don’t like depending on the implementation code.

Is there a better way?

Cheers,
=David