Hi all,

I am new to apache feilx and tried the dictionary, spell checker and draw
shape tutorials.

I have a very large spring base backend application. There are around 500
spring beans inside.

They are mainly service handlers, DAOs and some beans for business logic.

Server
-> Dispatcher (routing requests to handler)
-> Service Handler (handle the request and reply response)
-> DAOs (database insert / update / delete) / business logic beans

Most service handlers have DAO / business logic bean injected. DAO and
business logic beans are shared by many service handlers as singleton bean.

Now I want to restructure some handlers as osgi bundles and the Server act
as a osgi host.

Is apache felix an appropriate framework for spring bean + osgi bundle? Any
example on integrating spring base application with apache felix?

Regards,
Ken

--
Sent from: