Hi all,

Couple years ago I used to use a command (from equinox.ds that uses felix.scr from behind) called "comp" that help me a lot to investigate when a component was not activated:
|osgi> comp 6 Component[ name = com.mycompany.foo.Service ... state = Unsatisfied references = { ... Reference[name = HttpService, interface = org.osgi.service.http.HttpService, policy = static, cardinality = 1..1, target = null, bind = setHttpService, unbind = unsetHttpService] } located in bundle = com.mycompany.foo_1.2.3 [18] ] Dynamic information : *The component is NOT satisfied The following references are not satisfied: Reference[name = HttpService, interface = org.osgi.service.http.HttpService, policy = static, cardinality = 1..1, target = null, bind = setHttpService, unbind = unsetHttpService] Component configurations : Configuration properties: component.name = com.mycompany.foo.Service component.id = 6 Instances: |

|Returning to the OSGi world and using the current versions of felix and equinox compendium bundles I cannot find such command anymore. I tried scr:info but it doesn't show me component's reference information.

So, how do you guys do to investigate an "Unsatisfied" reference with felix ?

thanks for any tip,

best regards,

Cristiano